IndusInd Foundation supports multiple Trusts, NGO’s and other form of charitable organizations working towards the betterment of the community. We provide financial aids to over xx organizations in their endeavour towards underprivileged children, widows, senior citizens, handicap people and all sorts of healthcare needs of the economically backward population.
Mentioned below are few of the charitable organizations that IndusInd Foundation provides financial grants to:
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Bombay for construction of toilets for poor families in Ulhasnagar.
- Central Sindhi Panchayat, Bhopal for repairs to houses of poor residents of Gandhi Nagar.
- Navyuvak Parishad, Bairagarh to help construction of houses for the poor.
- National Association for Blind Workshop, Bombay.
- Sant Kanwar Ram Sewa Kendra Trust, Satna towards construction of shelters for the poor.
- Baba Nebhraj School, Delhi for distribution of uniforms to needy students.
- Delhi Pradesh Sindhi Samaj for financial assistance to help needy widows.
- Akhil Bharat Sindhi Boli Sahit Prachar Sabha.
- Bharatiya Sindhi Sabha, Bhopal.
- Ram Panjwani Charitable Trust, Mumbai,
- Hari Sewa Girls School, Vadodara.
- Thallsemic, India, New Delhi.
- Sindhi Cultural Society, Delhi.
- Madhya Pradesh Sindhi Bhawan Trust for group marriages of needy couples.
- Sindhi Navjeevan Sabha, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi for setting up Book Bank.
- Bhagwandas Masand Charitable Trust for Tahilram Lachhmandas Memorial Maternity Hospital, Bairagarh.